Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Blues........

This is my third post for this month......a new record i guess in updating my little space here........as the title reads....today is monday.......the start of a brand new week.......hurmm....as for me monday will usually be painstaking routine of waking up in the morning.......mandi and bersiap.....hurm....gi office gik ya.......well all must be done for money.....yup money.......anyway enough bout that......i have finally decided to get a car.....yes a car........had enough of the hassle of using the public transport here in kl......and yes....I'll be extra careful on the road here......and after this i will try as best as possible to limit my spending account........not meaning i will limit my clubbing expenses......as for now.....really need to control myself from spending.......hu hu hu........for the luxury of a car.........and i guess thats all for now i guess.....will write again soon......ta ta guys.....

xoxo
gossip gurl

No comments: