Monday, November 16, 2009

I Gotta Feeling.......

"I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night that tonight’s gonna be a good night that tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x4)"........harluuuu guys........i start with this entry with BEP I gotta feeling........it been bout two weeks since my last entry i guess.......a few happenings happens this pass 2 weeks........my night life now have been change to a bar with live band........the bad was great and awesome.....great songs and move plus super kawaii gitarist.......*love*.........hi hi hi....again i stress it out here....the band is awesome........the song list goes from hip hop, rnb plus rock and a selected malay numbers.......oh...did i tell you that the band was from the Philippine.....they will be playing until end of this month.....due to the super kawaii gitarist....i make a pack with my housemate to watch the band every friday or saturday......so officially it has been 3 sessions with band already......hi hi hi.......and another 4 more session to go i guess........hi hi hi........



Baby V

Another news is that.....my baby v has been born.....yes i now officially own a car..........after 3 years of grueling and tiresome ride via bus(endless of waiting time)......KTM(horibble time schedule and horrendous last minute cancellation and pack like sardine).....i finally own a car.......a mixture of feeling actually when i took my baby from my cousin and also the dealer......happy and joy because i can move freely now........anxious and scared as more expenses need to be cut....meaning to say that i really have to cut down some of the unwanted expenses......hu hu hu.........hoping that my weekly clubbing spree can still survive.......anyway all i wanted to say is that....i'm now a proud mummy for baby v.......will get some photos and post it here soon..........oohhh.....forget to tell you.....my baby is midnight blue color.........

Well i guess that all for now....will write again soon.......ta ta for now..........*can't wait for this friday to meet the kawaii gitarist*........

xoxo
gossip gurl

2 comments:

Jer said...

Nice Elite you have there!! KL here I come....muahahahahahah!!!!

Aien said...

Nok...kelas ko ye..dah pakai kete skang..panjanglah langkah pas ni..