Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Urge to Update

Harluuuu guys.........pardon me for the dust....it has been a long time since my last post here....lets see.....last post was in January now the month of June......about 5 months without any updates....not to say that i was busy....just that not in the mood of updating........one of my dear friends asked why the long hibernating.....and i told him not in the mood....and i guess i owe him a lot of updates....and her it goes....shall i proceed by months.......

January and February.........nothing much happen expect for the holiday plans that was earlier mentioned in the previous post....it was a great trip where we went to Penang - visited Hard Rock Hotel Penang, Ferrenghi nite market~splurge on a bag there.....went to Bukit Bendera which was a disappointment as we arrive late and the tickets were all sold out......so instead we went to beach and enjoy ourselves at the beach.......we and i mean me and my housemates, a friend of mine, my housemate's brother and my housemate's aunty so there were six of us....then we move on to Seberang Prai and sang our hearts out at a karok joint.....hik3........our next destination was Padang Besar Perlis.......it was a shoppers heaven as what ever you want at a cheap price.....and what did a splurge on.....a working beg, 2 thai silk material, 1 pair of pants and handfull supply of food.......and it was heaven...i mean splurging myself with what i don't even really need....yeah.........

Mac and April......my activities were limited to the weekly nite out with friends at the usual spot either in KL or PJ.......and might i say it was fabulous.........

May and June........the fun activities begins as i was on a business and leisure trip to Sabah........which was amazing.......stayed at there nearly 1 week.......morning was business oriented activity at nite was the leisure part.........hurm what did i do or spend......went to the island which i so in love with it...clear blue seas......feels like in heaven..........the went to monsopiad culture village....for the culture exposure.........love the simple performance of the various ethnic of sabah......then comes the shopping part.......pearls were cheap and cheap i mean CHEAP!!.......plus the crystals.......bought myself 2 pearls rings, 4 crystal and 1 black pearl bracelet and one necklace with local motive.....plus souvenirs for my friends.........to end my trip in sabah was watching the Sabah Fest which was awesome!!........from the entrance right up to my seat......you can feel the true culture of sabah plus the performance on that nite......awesome...a great experience and a great ending my trip in sabah.....plus i did my manicure and pedicure plus a foot massage for a cheap and i mean CHEAP!! price and i like it........after a good week of pampering myself....it time for the nature adventure.....the one thing which never tried.....camping....and by camping i mean in a tent with a sleeping beg.....it was my first time camping and it was kind of a mix feeling which encompass of happy, hatred, cheerfull and geram........anyway......it was a fun trip...........

Gawai comes again and it's time for me to head to my hometown Kuching.....just before that i heard the loving couple of the clan has broke off.....finito....no more in a relationship......at first i quite surprise but then i was expecting the break off since my last christmas........so what did happen then i went back.......hitting the kuching clubbing scene of course with the clans and seeing my friend goes drunk and flirting was the moment to remember.....(*ooppssss).....hik3.....new friends were made which was the new bf of the loving couple and a bf of a friend of mine who was very straight......(personally welcome to the club of pride)....hik3......like i say old ties have been severed new ties grown up.......at least both of them still consider each other friends.........so it was fun watching my bff drunk.....ha ha ha..........

Well....i guess that's all i guess for the updates......hurm....will write again soon......(jery~updates for your pleasure of reading and keep me updated on the clan)....hik..hik..hik.....ta ta for now....

xoxo
gossipgurl

No comments: