Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Post for 2011

Harluuuuu guys.......it's has been a loooongggg time since i wrote something here....he he he....my bad....there were a lot of things happenings around and i was stocking up for this bumper issue....hik3.......lets do some flashback for the year 2010......

Moving into a new home and attending my Bff weddings

It was decided that my former house in which i have occupied for more than 4 years is to small and needed a bigger house with a new environment and so the moving processes happens.....there were a huge sadness kinda of feeling slams in my face as i was ready to move out....the house was full of fond memories......thats was the house during my studies time, that was the house i paid with my first salary, that was the house where i entertain a selective number of friends......well as they say life must move on and bringing the fond memories of the house.........and in the midst of moving, i was preparing or in a lay man's term helping my housemate for her wedding......it was quite intense with the moving and the preparation......but then it was a happy ceremony......can't stop myself from crying...he he he....have a soft spot for weddings.........well did good on her need where i personally prepared her wedding arch at the hotels, the ring pillow, bridesmaid bouquet to mentioned a few............after the crazy wedding week, i hear a horror story of what happen the nite before the wedding....which is horrendous.....and Thank God everything went well...........attend another one of my bff wedding in Kuching and taking the trip back to my hometown.....he he he.....arrived at kuching, we--->me and myhousemates were greated by friends there and we to the local bar.....he he he......have lots of fun there and estimates 1 and 1/2 carton booze were gulped up there......the next day was the church ceremony and i was by the bride to help her in preparing the wedding pillow........comes nite it was fiesta all nite long......he he he.....did some act i never did before when i attending any wedding fiesta......ha ha ha.....got crazily drunk......damnnnn..........had a major hangover the next day......crazyyyy..........enough of the fiesta........lets move on.......

Langkawi and Kelantan Trip

December was a great month were i went to Langkawi and Kelantan for so called the cuti-cuti malaysia trip.......did a hell lot of spending in langkawi.....bought serving set, crystal candy set, forks and spoons and not forgeting absolute vodka....he he he...plus the generous amount of chocolate and nearly buying my self a dslr camera......Kelantan was a good exposure for me as i see the other part of malaysia for me.....it was not as bad nor not as good as kuching.....and yes it was the moonsoon season so i was walking in the rain......he he he......not much of spending done there as i was saving up for the christmas open house i wanted to.........

Christmas and New year celebrations

Due the limited amount of leave, so i decided to celebrate Christmas here in shah alam with my friends and families here....did a simple open house....he he he......and then new year i celebrate with my bff from school jerry........it was a modest celebration to usher the new year with the absence of the clan and arriving at the club 30 minutes to midnight......and so it was just the two of us appreciating our friendship and have the fun by ourselves......there it was.....it struck me.....people are moving out.....friend come and go........but bff stays on with you....am i rite jerry(hoping you are reading this)....with the new celebration...i continue my holidays......a much needed holidays....with spending my time watching tv and playing with my cute little nephew.....plus getting myself fat......hu hu hu.....

The good news

I was watching tv when there a phone call of my hq office in kl......the conversation basically evolved at tahniah, awak dapat jawatan tetap......and i was like really......and i was ecstatic with the news......after the gruelling interview and i got the permanent post.......

Last friday went to the usual club in KL after a very lonnngggg break from that club....did dance like crazy and got some compliment on the dance move....he he he........and thats all for now i guesss.........

Not forgetting some of the new year's resolution:
1.losing more weight
2.more money coming in instead of coming out
3.relationship(love)
4.meeting more fun people
5.will try to write more in my blog.......

okie guys....tata for now....see your guys laterrr.....

xoxo
gossipgurl

1 comment:

Jer said...

....people are moving out.....friend come and go........but bff stays on with you....am i rite jerry(hoping you are reading this)....


LOL! Couldn't agree more!!! :*