Sunday, May 11, 2008

happening......

hey there......it has been quite sometimes since my last post......May Day or 1st of may i have the honour of my friends from sarawak come and visit me......thanks jerry for comming to kayell...really have a blast with him considering have not met up with him for ages........friday nite brought him to the favorite nite place here in kayell enjoy the time there.....at last i've have the opportunity to show him where i go every friday nite...ahaks...dance like crazy and the place packed to the fullest......reach home bout 5 am and directly get dressed to work......which was like crazy....no sleep for the whole day.......sleep depravation no 1..........with the energy that i left in me.....went to work as usual...with my eye so sleepy.......reach home and get ready for another round of clubbing......once again drang my self for clubbing.....againg with jerry and a bunch of friends......got back early and getting bout 1 hours of sleep got up and get ready for work.....sleep depravation no 2........my body keep on telling to have a good rest.......got a slight fever due to the lack of rest.......i guess my body is telling me that dont do the stupid things again........well got back from work, clean myself and went straight to bed.......i slept well that night....a tell myself no more crazy doing like that.......ahaks....anyway i really have a fun time with jerry....hope to atch up with him during the gawai holidays..........last friday went to the usual place once again....and really have a fun time as usual...ha ha ha......got myself something new and cant wait to tell you guys.....wait for my next post k.....i guess that all for now.....ta ta for now.....muahzzz.........

No comments: