Monday, April 28, 2008

Thoughts..........

Hey there, it has been bout two weeks i guess since i last wrote in this blog, few things has happen, still really need extra strong coffee right now (hmm thinking of the machiato from starbuck and a slice of cake from secrect reciepe...)anyway back into what i want to write.......let me put it in several sections.......

Section A (piss off with the public transport)

RapidKL should change their name to SlowKL and i mean it seriously, there are several circumstances that i been late for work all due to the stupid bus. If i were to wait for 5 minutes i wouls still be patient, 15 minutes the patience in me is really getting thin, after that 30 minutes, i mean fcuk you guys, really starting to piss me off, yes part of it is my fault for not owning a car but i giving you credit, job to the driver (paying your salary each time i board the bus) but this how they repay for your loyalty, being 30 minutes late than the daily schedule, if i could i would shout to them saying "idiots why are you late, if i can wake early in the morning, why not you???can you at least think of other which is the passanger!!!!" i just wish that the public transport in Malaysia to improve, not thinking of building new rail system while the old system is still suck!!!!yes some of you will say it is your choice to use the public transport, but do i really have the choice???being a carless person i heavily rely on the public transport, and even if i own a car i still prefer to use the public transport........

Section B (Beauty is in eye of the Beholder)

I guess first impression is really important.....does look really important???how good looking are you but still have a rotting heart does not make you good rite. At first you were flirting with someone and once they see you in either myspace, friendster or even this blog, they tend to keep away from you....so i understand the silence treatment....but than i keep on thinking that if the person really good looking??does they really have a good heart??it is worth to jepoardize the value of friendship with them??however it still really bugs me.....anyway whatever is i know myself and my own value in me ahaks....as long as i be good, cheerful, ceria selalu, smile always i know someone will eventually like me........(really praying hard right now.....)

Section C (General Information)

This is what i really want to write......as usual went to the normal nitespot for the dancerobic session....so called enjoy myself with the music (but really dj improve your music please...really getting bored with the music, need more varieties) walau aper pun i still enjoy myself althought not 100 % he he he, and also i got the much needed rest....after like working for bout 9 days...really it got on me.....the stress of travelling is making my face and my body extra tired...so last saturday did my own facial treatment just to pamper my self and did nothing except from sitting down (being a couch potato congrats to me ha ha ha) relax.......the sunday did my laundry, watch tv (pekara wajib)...ahaks....then went to SACC to shop for my own well being....but now i need to relax...unwind in the island at least with him.......(matilaaaa verangan nih......)oh ya.....i will promise that to post several pictures of the css nite later okie.....i catch up with you guys later okie...ta ta for now.....muahzzzzz.........

No comments: