Tuesday, April 08, 2008

la la la.........

well......april has come......a new month with a new post.......feeling my energy is draind out due to the strainous travelling between shah alam to KLIA, hm......new friends are met there....more people to see.....he he he........well went to the normal club last week.....not so good mood as still feels quite tiring from the journey...enjoyed a little bit there.....last two week went to maison.......music was quite hard to digest...dance a little bit......a friend of mine finaly gets a partner....and im still waiting and wanting a partner......bought myself a new handphone......the time has come for me to buy a new phone...he he he.......kinda like it.....coz i prefer it to be a mp3....ha ha ha...can afford to buy an ipod.....next on my hunting list is a laoptop....so that i can blog every day....ohh reallyyy.....he he he.....this week will be the CSS Nite.....still searching for an outfit that will compliment the theme and also me....ahaks......hmmm...time is ticking....need to get the outfit fast........oh yes...just bought a new shoes....he he he.....for clubbing purposes......he he he........still pondering whether i want to go to langkawi or penang for my latest trip which is in may.....and whether he will agree or not??....i hope he agrees.....ahaks.....anyway guys....i will end up my blog for today...till we meet again k...for the news on the CSS Nite and others.....ta ta guys.....have fun......

1 comment:

livnrae said...

U better put up a pic of that new phone. I'm sure many wanna see it....well, i'm talking about me actually. ;p