Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sleep Deprevation right now........

My eye are very sleepy the moment i'm writing this blog.....and the reason is...........

1. Last friday went to the usual nite spot for the much needed break but before that the s****d ktmb komuter broke down and i really dont why, technical problem they said which is the same lame reason....come on lah.....guys you need to really improve your service......to solve the problem i took the taxi from kl sentral.....so i aboard the first taxi and i said shah alam....the s****d taxi driver said to me....saya tak pg shah alam, saya tak tau jalan.....(i dont go to shah alam, i dont know the way) so lame excuse.....so i went out of the damned taxi and got to the second one...an apek driver.... shah alam i said.....u tunjuk jalan i tak tau jalan.....(u show me the way) and i said ok....all the way to shah alam he nagged to said it is very far lah, and other stupid thing.....and how dare he asked for more money from me......i mean it is your job to drive people to their destination right....so i just sit and hear it lah.....whatever lah i said in my heart.....and so i arrived home take a bath and get ready for the night outing.....it was a fun night as my friend from sarawak came and he has agreed to join us to the club.....quite enjoyed the music, did my usual routine dance and relax and dance again.........ahaks....fun night lah...can't wait for tis friday.....
2. This is the real reason why i'm now so sleppy, last nite was CSS Nite with the theme was nature. it was a fun nite were all of the cssian was dress in their most beautiful outfit....not forgeting myself...he he he...i choose to wear a black kurta top with khaki pants and white accessory (will post some pic later due to my sleepiness i seem to forget to bring my camera) anyway it was fun nite with games and socialzing with the members.......after dinner all of us agreed to proceed to the post party at monterez club in shah alam in which we just spend about 1 hour 30 min there which was like wasting time. hmmm (sori lah guys i need to say this as it was really wasting time due to your lack of logistic solution) anyway i dance a few steps but was not really in the mood to dance as my eyes was sleepy, arrive home, wash my face and i went directly to sleep...zzzz....zzzz.....zzzz.......
3. Tis morning wake up at 10 and go straight to work with my eye are feeling very sleepy now.....so i end my writing here guys and i will promise you pictures of the dinner will be publish soon here.....okie guys...ta ta for now....muahzzz.......

No comments: